Thursday, October 9, 2014

Thursday Tunes

I know I know it has been forever since I shared music with you. Not I don't have anything to share it just kind of didn't happen.
I have said it so many times but I really think that music sometimes comes to us as we need it. So it was with the Endless Years album by Will Reagan and the United Pursuit. I have their Live at the Banks House album and love it.
So during our prayer and fasting time at my church this August I started listening to it and it has been on repeat on my runs, in the car, during my quiet time with God.
It is a beautiful, Spirit filled album that really gets you to worship. There is one song called Endless Years and it is one of those songs that not only enters your ears but your soul and your heart and your spirit. The words are beautiful and actually quite simple but they take you on a journey.
So here's the song... enjoy it.


xoxo
Ramona


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button