Thursday, November 13, 2014

Thursday Tunes

Hello Friends, I am back with yet another Thursday Tunes music sharing afternoon.
When it comes to buying music I really don't often buy mainstream or what's on the radio or popular right now. But Sam Smith's album In the lonely hour was a total exception. I bought his album a few months ago and I still love love love it. It is beautiful, romantic, sad and can we just talk about his voice for a second. The versatility of his voice is beyond beautiful.
So today I am going to share my current favorite song of the album. It is called Make it to me. May it make your day more romantic. If you're married, go do something nice for your spouse and if you're single like me, don't lose hope. Keep your head up!



xoxo

Ramona


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button