Monday, October 5, 2015

Movie Monday

I am very picky when it comes to romantic comedies and it takes a lot for me to like them mostly because they have become so bad over the years containing too much bad language and losing a lot of humor.
Having said that The Proposal is nothing like that.
It is one of my favorite romantic comedies and I have watched it many times already and still laugh at every single scene. It is funny, good with the romance, witty and not too typical. Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds have great chemistry.

So anyways, go watch it again and again and again. Best line: "Margret, stop talking!" This line gets me every time!

xoxo

Ramona





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button