Monday, November 16, 2015

Movie Monday

Since I haven't been watching too many movies lately or at least not ones to share (read: Pitch Perfect 2) here it has been a while. But today I am going to share a wonderful piece, a true story of World War 2 and art: Woman in Gold
I think most people actually know the famous painting by Gustav Klimt called "Frau in Gold". The movie is centered around the story of how this picture was returned to its lawful owner.
Helen Mirren is exceptional per usual and overall this movie takes snapshots out of history just the right way. Also really well done is the way language is portrayed.
I strongly suggest you go ahead and watch it.


xoxo
Ramona


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button